Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Summer Reading Goal: How's it going?

The goal I set for myself this summer was to read 20 books!  
I knew this was a high goal, and I am still working to get there.  So far this summer I have read... 
Divergent, Insurgent, Blue Moon, Brown Girl Dreaming, A Snicker of Magic, The Crossover, El Deafo, Three Times Lucky, A Handful of Stars, The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls, The Truth About Twinkie Pie, Fish in a Tree, and The Fourteenth Goldfish.

I am really proud of how many books I've read, and really hoping I can squeeze in a few more before school starts in a couple weeks.  The only tricky thing, is that trying to fit in 7 more books is leading me to choose shorter books, which isn't necessarily what I want to do.  That isn't usually how I make decisions about what I will read, and I know two books that I'm really interested in reading are both over 400 pages, which I can't do quickly.

Time to go read! 
How are you doing with your summer goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment