Sunday, August 30, 2015

How'd I do?

Just like I said I would, I kept my reading goals poster on my fridge all summer.  Every chance I got, I tried to read.  My goal was 20 books and.... I didn't quite make it.  However, I am incredibly proud that I am currently reading my 20th book! Nineteen books in one summer is definitely the most I've ever read.  



Today I started reading Guys Read: Other Worlds which was edited by Jon Scieszka.  It is a collection of short stories that are all either fantasy or science fiction.  It has stories by some authors I've heard of (Rick Riordan, Tom Angleberger) and lots that I haven't. I'm hoping that they might become new favorite authors!  

I can't wait to see all the readers at the South and find out how their summer reading goals turned out.  But in the end, it's not about whether or not you hit a goal, it's about loving books and reading all you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment