Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ok, so it's Tuesday...

But, what are you reading?

I put Moon Over Manifest on hold for a few days in order to read Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH.  This is a book that we are hoping every class will do together some time soon!  I read it as a fifth grader, but wanted to reread it in order to refresh my memory.  I'm enjoying at much now, as I did back then!  It's the story of a mouse, Mrs. Frisby, and her great adventure to try to save her son, who is very ill.  She meets a crow, an owl, and an entire colony of very special rats! Although I haven't had a ton of reading time this past week, every time I pick this book up, I have a hard time putting it back down.  I can't wait to finish it!

Now for my favorite part: your turn!  What are you reading this week?  Leave a comment and you might win a free book!

2 comments: