Sunday, September 7, 2014

An Introduction



I am so excited to welcome you to my South School reading blog! We are going to work hard, learn so many new things, and have lots of fun too!

Since I can’t wait to learn all about you, I thought you might want to learn a few things about me. This is my first year at the South, but I taught fourth grade in Stoughton for 3 years.  Before that I taught first grade in a small town in western Massachusetts. I LOVE teaching because we get to work on so many fun and interesting topics and we read so many fabulous books. Reading is my favorite hobby, but I also like to knit, do crafts, cook, use my computer, and play outside.

I hope you’ve had a nice, relaxing vacation. I spent this summer playing with my son, Alex, and visiting with lots of my family. I hope you have had some time to work on your summer reading. It will help keep your brain sharp and ready to get right back to work in September.

Another project I have begun to tackle is to bring our classroom more into the 21st century. I have started a class blog where I will write about what we do in school so you can show your families. As the year goes on, I am hoping you might help write it too. 

I am so excited to meet you and start our new year! See you soon!
Love,
Mrs. Mularski

smularski@holbrook.k12.ma.us

No comments:

Post a Comment